Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Holiday Gift Ideas: Sewing Patterns






Are you thinking about making some gifts for the holidays? I've selected my favorite patterns and put them into categories to help you pick something based on your needs:

Fast and Inexpensive:


https://www.etsy.com/listing/225326408/hip-klip-pocket-accessory-large-pdf?ref=shop_home_active_7
Hip Klip Pocket Accessory Large:
I love this little little bag. I've made so many of them that I can crank one out in under 45 minutes. 

All you need is a fat quarter, two zippers, and two eyelets. I love Hip Klips, but you can use carabiners.

Why is it so fast to make? There is no lining fabric. The zippers are sewn on the fold! 

Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy


https://www.etsy.com/listing/239897000/the-bandolier-crossbody-bag-pdf-sewing?ref=listing-shop-header-2 The Bandolier Crossbody Bag:
This is similar to the Hip Klip. It's bigger, isn't flat, and has an adjustable strap.


Available on Craftsy Available on Etsy











https://www.etsy.com/listing/84977052/wine-a-little-gift-bag-pdf-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_5

Wine Bottle Gift Bag:

This fast project it a gift within a gift. And it doesn't take much fabric. And just check out those corks! 

This is a great project for a beginner. 

Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy 















For the Organized:


The Sewing Caddy/Purse Organizer:

This is my top selling pattern on Craftsy. It's not only a sewing caddy, but it makes a great purse organizer. 

To speed up sewing, use store-bought bias tape.


Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy




https://www.etsy.com/listing/243513883/the-transit-tote?ref=shop_home_active_11
The Transit Tote:

These are also called Train Cases. I've seen some similar patterns but none are as simple to make as this one. I use my Inside-Out Zipper technique to simplify the whole process. 

I've included two bonus patterns: a mesh pouch and jewelry valet. Perfect for traveling.

I love this pattern so much that I made seven of them for gifts. 



Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy




https://www.etsy.com/listing/89764148/cosmetic-bag-with-brush-roll-pdf-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_8

The Cosmetic Bag with Brush Roll:

I designed this pattern almost five years ago. It's one of my top selling patterns on Craftsy.  

My friend described it as genius. I'm still using the first one I made. This camo one went to my niece who's in the Army.



Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy





For the Techie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLL3dFDG0HM Smartphone Wallet eXtra:

These wallets are what my friends want as gifts. We all travel light. I used my Inside-Out Zipper technique to make zipper installation a lot easier.

Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy


The Tech Tote Crossbody Bag:

A great gift for those who carry their tech with them. It's got lots of room for other gear. And it's all zipped up. 

I used my Inside-Out Zipper technique for this bag, too. A pattern tester described it as easy to follow with a great zipper technique. I couldn't agree more!




Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy











For the Eco-Warrior:

The Upcycled Sweatshirt Purse:

This is another really popular pattern on Craftsy (with a 4.5 out of 5 rating).

It's a fun gift that allows you to preserve those old sweatshirts!


Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy





https://www.etsy.com/listing/89757512/sweatshirt-back-pack-pdf-pattern?ref=shop_home_active_9

The Upcycled Sweatshirt Backpack:

Perfect for the backpack wearer. Just head to the local Salvation Army and head home and start sewing. It's nothing complicated. I include the grommet math (to make sure you equally space the grommets/eyelets).




Available on Craftsy
Available on Etsy







 


Thanks for supporting my little pattern business! You can also check out my free patterns for more goodies! have fun and happy sewing.

3 comments:

  1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...