Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Parts of a Sewing Machine: Interactive!




If you are new to sewing, you might not quite understand what all the knobs and levers are on a sewing machine. I found a picture of one of my basic beginner sewing machines and got to work making it interactive - just place your cursor on the picture! I've provided some links to websites and videos. Give it some time to load....and enjoy! 


4 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about selling my machine (because it has tons of features I don't use, and I'm not completely happy with it even though it cost a lot of money). I've been thinking about a The Best Sewing Machine Reviews , so this comparison is very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And good luck. I went through several different brands until I settled on one that I liked. It was worth the wait!

      Delete
  2. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So as you can see, this type of machine provides a professional type finish to sewing projects. It offers speed and quite possibly stronger stitching over a conventional type machine. good beginner serger

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...